Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Drama In The Family

I will avoid drama at almost all cost. I have 4 daughters and 3 of them are very full of drama.

I love my children but I am not afraid of pissing them off or hurting their feelings. They are all adults and should therefore act like one.

That said!!!!!

I have been basically a Nanas daycare for my oldest daughter and I am starting to think that I should be getting paid for this. After all I have no job currently and if I did she would have to pay someone else right????

I love all 9 of my grandchildren but there times I don't want to be around them. Some have no manners some have no boundaries and I can handle each one better one on one.

Now back to Nanas daycare. I watch Jamel age 2 and Christopher age 10.  They get dropped off at 6am and Christopher lays Jamel down in my room with me and then he watches Tv or plays a game and I get up at 7:30 fed them and 8:15am take Christopher to school.

Then I play with Jamel do arts & crafts and teach him his 123's & ABC's. We watch Hey Dougee and Mickey Mouse Club. We have a morning snack about 10 or 10:30 and lunch at 12. I haven't laid him down for a nap in months because Mommy wants to take a nap when she gets off work between 1:30-2pm Tuesday-Saturdays she is off Sunday & Monday

I most definitely want lots of options from all of you.....

Should she pay me?


Heres some photos of my Little Men

Jamel

Christopher & Me "Nana"